Personal Information Tilsatec Collects
Tilsatec collects information when you participate in various opportunities that we provide, for example:
- When you order a product or service or make a request.
- When you participate in a contest, promotion, survey or other promotion.
- When we conduct market research, meet you at a trade show or other event.
How We Use This Data
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfil your requests.
- Send you important information regarding the website, changes to Tilsatec’s terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- Complete and fulfil your purchase, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- Send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including information about trade shows.
- Personalise your experience on the website by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- Allow you to participate in contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your information, so we suggest reading these rules carefully.
- Enable Tilsatec business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, researching and developing new products, enhancing Tilsatec’s website, improving Tilsatec’s services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of Tilsatec’s promotional campaigns.
How Personal Information is Disclosed
- To Tilsatec’s third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfilment, product distribution, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide services.
- To third parties such as agents and distributers to facilitate the sale and distribution of Tilsatec products and services, which may include marketing communications.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Tilsatec business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- By you, when you participate in features on the Tilsatec website that provide the opportunity to interact with the company and others (for example a blog or other social media). When you use these features you should be aware that any information you submit, including your name, location and e-mail address, may be publicly available to others. If you use these features, your Personal Information may remain on the website even after you cease use of the site.
Non-Personal Information We Collect
“Non-Personal Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as:
- Browser information;
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies;
- Demographic information and other information provided by you;
- Aggregated information.
How We Collect Non-Personal Information
Tilsatec and Tilsatec’s third party service providers may collect Non-Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version and Internet browser type and version.
- From you: Information such as your location, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, is collected when you voluntarily provide this information. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the website.
Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
How We Collect IP Addresses
An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in Tilsatec server log files whenever a user visits the website, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
How Tilsatec Use and Disclose IP Addresses
Tilsatec uses IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, administering the Site and presenting content that is tailored to your country. We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related information as Non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
THIRD PARTY SITES
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
Tilsatec may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit a Tilsatec site. Please note that these companies may use information about your visit to this site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, these companies may place or recognise a unique cookie on your browser.
Tilsatec uses reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with Tilsatec is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with Tilsatec has been compromised), please immediately notify Tilsatec of the problem.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
Tilsatec give you many choices regarding Tilsatec’s use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. By contacting firstname.lastname@example.org you may opt-out from receiving future electronic marketing messages from Tilsatec and request that we not share your Personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove your Personal Information from the databases of unaffiliated third parties with which Tilsatec has already shared your Personal Information (i.e., to which we have already provided your Personal Information as of the date that we implement your opt-out request). Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from Tilsatec, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
How you can access or change your Personal Information
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit Tilsatec use of your Personal Information that has been previously provided to Tilsatec, you can contact email@example.com.
Please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from a Tilsatec database or otherwise let Tilsatec know what limitations you would like to put on Tilsatec use of your Personal Information. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Tel: +44 (0)1924 375742